If you’re looking for a way to get the Norwegian channels without being close to Norway, IPTV Norge might be a good solution. IPTV stands for Internet Protocol TV and it means that all you have to do is stream the channels from an app on your mobile device. This is because this service comes with a package of Norwegian channels and many other channels from around the world. It’s an affordable option that doesn’t require any purchase or installation of equipment.
But is it worth paying for it? Well, let’s take a look at some reviews left by previous customers…
First of all, it’s very convenient and easy to operate. It’s also one of the cheapest ways to get the Norwegian channels without being close to Norway.
The app is free and you can install it on almost any device: iPhone and Android app, PC and Mac, tablet, and smartphone. You can even stream it from your TV but we don’t recommend this as we think that the picture quality will be worse than if you were watching on another device. The service is available in several packages for different price ranges. You can purchase one month, 3 months, or 12 months of access ranging from NOK 49,- per month (payable one time) to NOK 350,- per year (payable every 3 months).
You can choose between 4 different packages. The first is the one with the most channels available, the second has fewer but more of the most popular ones, the third has even fewer channels but still enough for you to keep you occupied for quite some time, and the fourth is only available if you’re traveling outside Norway for more than 4 weeks. They all give you access to Norwegian channels as well as more than 250 others from around the world.
Overall, the prices are reasonable. You can find cheaper or more expensive options in Norway, but in most cases, they don’t give you all the channels that IPTV Norge does.
As I mentioned above, there are some things you need to know when choosing this service. For one it’s only available in Norwegian, so if you want to watch movies or series in English you can’t use this service. Another thing is that it’s only available if the SD package is purchased and activated first. But don’t worry, as long as it’s activated everything will work fine.
The service has a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can test it out and if you don’t like it you can always get your money back.
Keep in mind that the actual channels are not offered by IPTV Norge, but from other companies which have been authorized by the Norwegian film institutes to offer the services. Also, remember that not all channels offered by IPTV Norge are available on each of their packages. If you want to know more about IPTV Norge, take a look at their website. All the information is in Norwegian, but I’m sure that you’ll be able to figure it out. You can also contact them to get any additional information or ask for help if something doesn’t work. Some people have complained about the customer service, but this depends on which agent you’ve contacted.
Finally, here are some useful tips when it comes to streaming IPTV with VLC Player:
1) Streaming over 3G could lead to buffering issues when watching video content, in particular life events. This is especially true when you’re watching HD content.
2) On Windows, you’ll have to restart the VLC player before it can allow you to play video files.
3) On Android, if the video quality isn’t good, make sure that somebody in your household is using the same WiFi network as your Android device. You can also try switching the IP address on your network card (you might need to reboot your computer for this to take effect).
4) If you’re having issues with buffering, try turning down the speed on VLC Player.
5) Reconnecting to the network will fix buffering issues. If you’re having problems, try turning down your streaming speed to solve buffering issues.
6) Make sure that your computer is not downloading files or doing anything else when you’re streaming video content. This could slow down your connection and lead to buffering issues.
7) Always make sure that you have enough available hard drive space before installing VLC Player.
8) If you’re watching content on your PC, make sure that you have enough available RAM.
9) Always install the latest build of the VLC Player.
10) If all else fails, check out some of these tutorials that can help you solve buffering issues.